Nowadays movies are available across the internet in AVI formats since the audio and video content that is present on these files is of very good quality. Just in case if one of your AVI file is not playing in the media player which is installed in your system, then it is natural that you try another one. Even if that media player failed to play your AVI video file, then it can be assumed that your AVI file has become corrupted or broken. It is recommended to follow dew important tips in order to avoid AVI file corruption.
- Make use of reliable players to play your AVI videos
- Do not interrupt the transfer process of your AVI file to other storage devices
- Maintain backup copy of your crucial AVI video files on to different storage devices
- Install updated version of antivirus software for safe guarding your system from external threats
But the question is what should be done even after taking the above mentioned instructions? and make them playable? You might be thinking whether it is possible! Off course with the help of Remo Repair AVI tool you can easily repair your corrupted AVI files and get back to watching these videos again.
About Remo Repair AVI: Repairs Corrupted AVI files
Remo Repair AVI application answers your question on how to repair corrupted AVI files without any complexity. With the help of this utility, you can easily fix the corrupt AVI video file by keeping the original AVI video file intact. During the repair process, it identifies the corrupt AVI video file, fixes the broken parts of the file and transforms the corrupted AVI file into flawless video file. This tool is capable of fixing both audio and video streams on simultaneous basis.
With this application, you can retrieve RAW photo files of all popular formats like CR2, CRW, PEF, NEF etc. Furthermore it can restore your media files that are removed from Recycle Bin or sometimes deleted with shift + delete command. It is possible to recover files deleted from Windows command prompt in few minutes.
The software is useful for recovering deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT partitions. After completing recovery process, you can make use of Find Option that helps in locating particular files. These files can be sorted on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name.
It is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Server Edition includes Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 2012. Apart from this, it supports Mac operating system that comprises of Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and EI Capitan.
Other Compatible Video File formats: .mov, .mpeg, .3gp, .asf, .avs, .m4b, .mp4, .rm, .wma,.qt and many more
What else Remo Repair AVI tool offers:
- Advanced algorithms that is used for repairing avi, xvid, and divx files
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM is required for installation of software
- Provides Preview of the repaired AVI video files
- Easy and safe to use interface in order to fix corrupted AVI video files
- Demo version helps in understanding the working and evaluation of the software prior to purchase of the software
- Technical help is assisted round the clock for handling queries associated to the software
Common Reasons responsible for AVI video File corruption
Faulty Freeware: Sometimes, you may make use of faulty third party application for accessing AVI video files. These faulty tools may damage your AVI video files thus making it unplayable
Abrupt Removal: If you abruptly remove your storage device or shut down the system improperly during AVI transfer process then it might corruption to your AVI file
Virus Threats: Due to virus attacks, AVI video files along with other video files saved on your system might cause corruption. Thus this can make your video files unplayable