There can be numerous reasons that are responsible for losing files from desktop either intentionally or unintentionally that are mentioned below:
- You may empty the Recycle Bin / Trash without checking the contents
- At times, files might get lost due to incomplete cut and paste operation
- There are instances where files are lost due to abrupt ejection of storage device while transferring data from storage device and vice versa
- Sometimes, you accidentally format a drive or partition on the desktop which results in loss / deletion of data
Well, there can be certain other reasons that may lead to loss of data from your desktop. Under such circumstances it is recommended to make use of Remo Data Recovery software that can be used to restore data from your desktop. Well, before you utilize this software you should always remember the following tips
- It is advisable to take regular backup of your important files on your external storage device
- Make sure that that you do not interrupt the file transfer process
- When you experience loss of data from desktop then avoid adding new files
About Remo Recover: Software for recovering lost files from desktop
Remo Recover provides easy solution to locate missing files recovery from desktop in couple of minutes. With this application you can easily scan the entire drive and restores lost files in few clicks. This software provides recovery of various types of files such as excel sheets, documents; presentation files, PDF docs and many others can be retrieved from your PC with ease.
You can also recover files that bypass Windows Recycle with the help of this program when they exceed in size as compared to the Recycle Bin / Trash. Sometimes it may happen that you delete your files using shift delete or from Windows command prompt, then those files can also be easily recovered with ease. Thereafter the recovered files can be sorted according to name, date, size and file type.
Furthermore, the software is useful for recovering files from corrupted memory card that has been connected to desktop. The tool supports data restoration from various types of memory cards like SD cards, XD cards, CF cards, microSD cards, MMC cards, memory sticks etc.
Those files can also be arranged on the basis of date, creation date, size and file name. After completion of recovery process, the recovered files can also be viewed in File Type view that helps in recovering data on the basis of your file extension and Data view allows you to view the recovered data in hierarchical format. Later you can also store them into CD / DVD or any desired destination location that can be accessed from your computer.
Remo Recover software is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows operating system which includes Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8 and so on. Besides, it also supports Macintosh systems such as Mavericks, Yosemite, EI Capitan, etc.
Note: Don’t save any new data after losing any files from desktop computer so as to prevent data over writing
Remo Recover Software also supports:
- Recovery of deleted compressed files from NTFS formatted drives
- There is a provision of restoring of deleted files with ADS (Alternate Data Streams) attribute from NTFS formatted drives
- Disk images can be created that will bypass bad sectors from hard drive and thus help in recovering data from disk image files
- Save Recovery Session helps in saving re-scanning time of your entire drive
- 24X7 technical help is a provided by well trained support team for solving customer queries
- You can utilize demo version and check the recovery results prior to purchase of licensed version
- User friendly interface along with step by step guidance makes it easier for users to install and use the software