An important video file got deleted from your laptop when you were deleting other unwanted files. You do not even have a copy of that video file. You check for the deleted video in the Recycle Bin, but cannot find it there. As you deleted the files using Shift Delete combination keys, the files bypassed Recycle Bin. Is it possible now to get back the deleted video?
Yes, it is possible to recover deleted video file from your laptop. When files get deleted from your PC or laptop, they do not get permanently erased. The files still remain in the drive, but cannot be seen. Only the address pointers of the files get deleted. Hence, with the help of Remo Video Recovery software, you can easily get back your deleted video files without any difficulty.
Remo Video Recovery software to Restore Deleted Video Files –
Remo Recover application does deep scanning of the drive to find and restore deleted videos in just few minutes. Whatever might be the reason losing videos, the software makes sure video files that are deleted can be recovered from laptop, desktop or other storage device with ease. The tool supports various video file formats such as AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, DivX, XVI, and so on.
- Apart from retrieving deleted video files, the program also helps in recovering deleted photos, audio files, and other media files in just a short while
- Remo Recover software also recovers missing or erased files such as Word documents, ZIP files, spreadsheets, etc, apart from multimedia files
- It restores files from various storage mediums such as hard disk drives, flash memory cards, external USB drives, iPods, and so on
- The tool gets back files missing from FAT, NTFS, HFSX, HFS+, and other file systems
Next let’s see some Causes for videos getting deleted / lost –
- Accidentally deleting important video files using Shift Delete command while deleting other unwanted files from your system
- Deleting important videos and immediately emptying Recycle Bin without checking
- Formatting a partition by mistake, due to which video files present in it gets erased
- Any interruptions while transferring videos from external storage drive to system, deleting videos from camera or camcorder by accidentally pressing Delete All button, etc, are few other reasons for losing video files
When video files have been deleted or lost, stop using the drive immediately and do not add new data. To get back deleted video files in a safe and easy way, make use of Remo Recover software. Sometimes, when you have to find a particular file, the Find option provided by the software comes handy to help you to locate the file based on the file name, date, file size and extension. Moreover, you can view the recovered files using the Preview option.
You can make use of Remo Recover software at other data loss scenarios too –
- To get back lost or deleted songs from iTunes library or iPods
- To restore photos deleted / lost from various digital cameras and camcorders
- For recovering RAW image files from various memory cards
- For retrieving media files from RAW SD cards
- To get back data from inaccessible CF cards, formatted XD cards, and so on