Are you worried how to perform migration of Outlook data to another system??
Well, at some or the other point of time we need to migrate data from one system to another. Of course transferring procedures are quite exciting but when it comes for moving Outlook data, it is tedious at times. We cannot get a clear picture on how exactly copying or moving Outlook data files could be right! Relax, unlike other files, you can migrate Outlook data securely by using Remo Outlook Backup software.
Remo Outlook Backup software: Solution to Migrate Outlook
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate assists in backing up your entire Outlook profile into new Outlook environment in new computer. With the interactive interface of this software, you can restore contacts, signatures, journal entries, tasks, rules, calendar, and even settings. Furthermore, is useful in taking backup of entire Outlook email application in few clicks. This application can also migrate all the details of emails which includes To, CC, Bcc, Subject attachments etc.
During the transferring process of one system to another, the software will take backup copy of your Outlook profile without missing single information. Apart from this, all the Outlook items are displayed from where you can select / deselect the necessary attributes that you wish to transfer. There is a built-in scheduler which can be scheduled accordingly that allows you to take backup of your Outlook data regularly.
Other Remarkable features of Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate
- There is a provision of taking Outlook backup and saving it in archives files
- You can also password protect your Outlook backup copy
- 24×7 technical assistance on how to transfer Outlook files for technical as well as novice users
- User friendly interface provides better understanding of software installation
- Demo version provides proper usage of the software product
Supported Outlook versions: It includes Outlook 2016, Office 365, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, and Outlook 2003
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8 and rest of the versions. Server Edition consist of Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 2012
Safety measures that should be taken while moving Outlook to another system
- Make sure that you close your Outlook application properly
- While upgrading your Outlook on PC or laptop from older version to higher versions then it is recommended to take backup of your file and perform the transfer process in an appropriate manner
Even you should remember: When you are thinking of transferring Outlook data between two computers, then you should install the software on both the systems. You should take backup of Outlook PST file and then on the other PC or laptop wherein you can import back all the settings