Generally OST files saves every activity of Outlook such as inbox, sent items, drafts etc. in an offline mode. Now that you want to synchronize your offline content into PST file; then you should opt for synchronization process. But what if the synchronization process is interrupted and your important emails are deleted!! Then you thought of restoring deleted emails from Deleted Items folder. However, since you have deleted synchronization process, those deleted emails have bypassed Deleted Items folder. Well, coming across such situation you may think that your deleted emails cannot be recovered further. Don’t worry, you are on the right place go through the next paragraph as it will guide you with deleted email recovery assistance.
Remo Convert OST to PST
This tool performs deleted emails recovery or other Outlook attributes that has been lost or deleted due to unavoidable reasons. Besides, performing email recovery, the utility comes handy for restoring all the attributes such as contacts, tasks, journals, calendar, appointments etc. that has been deleted from OST file. Remo Convert OST to PST application also repairs corrupted or inaccessible OST file. The healthy OST file can be converted to PST with the help of this software.
Outlook versions: Microsoft Outlook as such as Outlook 2016, 2013, 2007, 2010 and so on.
Remo Convert OST to PST provides:
- The tool converts encrypted and password protected OST files
- If you want to fix OST file, corrupted due to Outlook crash, abrupt termination of Outlook etc.
- Provides an simple clarification on how to perform deleted email recovery from OST file
- It helps to repair OST file cannot be opened error in few clicks
- Preview Option facilitates for viewing restored Outlook items in Outlook Browser
- Remo OST to PST conversion provides easy to use interface for proper understanding of software that guide technical as well novice user. Technical support is also available 24×7 for users in order to handle any queries related to software usage
Suggestions to avoid deletion of emails:
- MS Outlook application should be terminated properly
- Make sure that OST file size doesn’t exceed the maximum size limit
- Avoid incomplete or improper synchronisation process
Other Supported Scenarios by Remo OST to PST Converter
- Upgrading Outlook: While upgrading to a higher version it may corrupt the existing OST file
- OST Sharing: Sharing OST file over a network, because multiple users share and modify the same OST file which increases the chances of OST file corruption