Are you unable to access partition on Windows 8 drive containing important files? Well, when Windows 8 partition gets corrupt then you cannot access data stored on it. In spite of taking lots of precautionary steps Windows 8 partition may get corrupt due to various reasons such as:
- Improperly formatting Windows 8 partition containing important data may corrupt it and in turn result in data loss.
- Reformatting Windows 8 partitions repeatedly also lead to corruption the partition.
- If MBR gets corrupt then partitions get affected and becomes inaccessible.
- Improper conversion of file system also damages Windows 8 partitions.
Looking for a solution to get back data from corrupted Windows 8 partition? Do not worry; whatever might be the reason for corruption of your Windows 8 partition, by accomplishing Remo Partition Recovery tool you will know how to retrieve data from damaged partition Windows 8 in few simple clicks.
How Remo Partition Recovery tool helps in restoring data?
This Partition Recovery tool by Remo, effectively scans the corrupt Windows 8 partition to identify and get back files of various types which includes audio files, documents, email archives, ZIP files, spreadsheets, based on their unique signatures. Apart from corrupted partition, even formatted, repartitioned partition can be restored easily with help from this software. Also, supports data recovery from various Windows OS including Windows 10.
This application is easy to use and you don’t require any prior technical knowledge before using it. If there are bad sectors on the drive then this application creates Disk Image to bypass bad sectors and later you can recover data from these images. Also, there is a free trial version with which you can view the recovered files but to save them you need to purchase the full version. Facilitates Save Recovery Session feature to halt and resume the recovery process at any instant of time. After recovery, the files can be sorted on the basis of file size, name, location, creation date and extension.
Other features of Remo Partition Recovery tool
- Supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFSX partitions / drives.
- Application consumes very less space when installed on your PC.
- Supports recovery of files from various storage devices such as external HDD, memory cards, iPods, pen drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Provides customized options to view recovered files such as File Type View which displays data on the basis of file extension and Data View displays recovered files in hierarchical format.
- In case of any inconvenience while using the application then you can contact support team and clear your doubts which will be available round the clock.
- You can save the recovered data on any storage device like CD/DVD, or other storage devices.
Tips to remember:
- Be careful while carrying out partitioning or repartitioning process.
- Don’t format or reformat the partitions frequently.
- Avoid using unreliable tools to recover or create partitions.