“I always utilize my USB drive to preserve an extra copy of important files before performing any operations like formatting, re installation of OS etc. Likewise, this time one of my hard drive partition was not responding properly, so took its backup and formatted. After which, when I connected by USB drive to copy its data back , I encountered an error message like drive not accessible. Many a times, I tried accessing USB drive by reinserting it but situation remains same. Since, the information available in USB drive is very crucial want to restore it back. Is there any method for recovering data from corrupted USB drive?”
Absolutely yes, it is possible to retrieve data from corrupt USB drive only with the help of reliable recovery application. Here is one such tool, just go through this article for more information.
In olden days, CD’s and DVD’s were main resources used to save and transfer data from one device to another. As technologies started updating in very short span, accordingly electronic devices were also developed and slowly people realized that they are more reliable storage devices like USB drive for storing and transferring important files from one device to another.
USB drive also known as flash drive is nothing but a tiny portable storage device that can be plugged into any electronic devices like computer, laptop etc. via USB ports. The main purpose of USB drive is to store, retrieve data to it or from other devices. It does not require any batteries or external power supply like other removable drives, rate of data transfer is high, compatible with multiple devices etc.
However, sometimes due to strange situations like virus attack, unreliable third party utilities etc. USB drive stops responding to any kind of read or write operations. In such situations, important files stored in it also cannot be accessed. Let us discuss some of the reasons responsible for USB corruption:
- Abrupt Removal of USB drive – When external storage devices like USB drive is connected for transferring data and is ejected suddenly in between or without safely remove hardware option may result into corruption
- Corrupted USB Drive – Corruption of USB drive takes place due to files system corruption, bad sectors, unsecured data etc. because of which it will not respond to read/write actions and hence data present in it cannot be accessed.
- Virus attack – If USB drives are infected from dangerous viruses, then corruption takes place and data available in it become inaccessible, as viruses have the capacity to erase entire data.
- File System Corruption – File system is one of the important component of USB drive that maintains the file in well organized way. If it gets corrupted due to multiple usage or logical errors like software clashes, hardware conflicts etc. leads to corrupt USB drive
- Other reasons – There are many other reasons like improper handling of USB drive, using it on multiple devices, file system corruption, accidental formatting etc are responsible to make data loss from USB drives.
In order to overcome all the above mentioned scenarios, make use of best utility called Remo Recover. It is one of the secured, virus free tool designed with built in powerful scanning algorithms to perform recovery process at the earliest. This software is read only tool i.e. will not alter original file instead utilizes separate file for storing extracted data. It is entirely scanned using latest antivirus software, do completely free from different types of infections like Trojan, Spyware….
Other eye catching features of Remo Recover
Remo Recover is one of the ideal recovery software that explains how to recover corrupted USB in few simple steps. It has the ability to scan entire drive in few minutes using strong built in recovery algorithms for quick retrieval of data. This software is designed with simple user interface, so that non technical and technical users can download and install it easily. Normal disk space is enough for installation process. With the help of a feature called Find tool, users can locate the recovered files from huge list of data in short span based on their unique signatures. Data recovery from different brands of USB drives like Transcend, SanDisk, HP, Sony, Toshiba etc. can be achieved in ease. This software can be installed on various versions of Windows and Mac operating system for restoring data from corrupted USB drive. Users can have brief idea about efficiency software in advance by downloading free demo version from internet.
Useful tips to keep in mind
- Have another copy of vital files in any secured storage device
- Do not abruptly eject the drive in between file sharing process
- USB drive should not be utilized immediately after any kind of corruption scenario
- USB drive should be scanned regular with advanced antivirus software