What will be your next step if you end up losing photos from your SD card? In most of the cases, you might be thinking that you cannot recover your missing images that have been lost from SD card. But it is not like that; the pictures that have been lost can be recovered without any difficulty. This is done because the data is present in your SD card itself, it is just that the files are not visible to you due to which you may assume that you cannot restore images back. In this article, you will get easy solution in order to recover missing photos on SD card.
Note: When data is lost from your SD card, don’t save any new data on your SD card, since it may overwrite the existing data due to which the chances of data recovery might decrease. After all this instances, you might think can i restore my lost photos from SD card?
Use Remo Recover to recover missing photos from SD card
By using Remo Recover software, recovering photos that got lost from SD cards is simple. Besides, Remo Recover restores deleted or lost photos from various types of SD card such as SDHC, SDXC, MMC card, flash card, memory sticks etc. The tool will support around 300 file types such as audio, video, pictures, documents etc.
Apart from that, the software will recover data from file systems which includes FAT16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, HFSX in easy clicks. The tool provides the facility of sorting the missing files on the basis on name, date, size and file type. The missing files can be recovered with the help of Find option that will locate a particular file on the basis of date, extension, and size and file name.
Other Features of Remo Recover Software
- The software comprises of Save Recovery Session which ensures that you need to rescan your entire drive
- You can use Preview option for viewing the recovered files which further assists you to cross verify with your missing files
- Demo Version helps in checking the performance of the software before purchasing the licensed version
- It requires minimum requirement of 50 MB for software installation
- The application is compatible with all the latest version of Windows 10
- Technical guidance is available 24×7 for technical as well as novice users
- User friendly interface provides step wise installation as well as usage of software application
In what situations, you will end up losing photos from SD Card
- Improper Ejection: During the transfer of any of your important photo; you might abruptly pull off your SD card. This can cause damage to your SD card
- Accidental Deletion: While viewing files in order to verify whether they are transferred from your SD card to system in a proper way, you may delete some of your files by pressing Delete All button
- Formatting: In order to get rid of error messages, or to free up the disk space you may mistakenly select Format option which results into loss of files. Later you noticed that you have no backup of those images